BI International Scholarships at Berlin International University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2022
The Berlin International University of Applied Sciences offers scholarships that consist of a 25% reduction of the tuition fee.
A scholarship is granted for an academic year that covers the 12 months of a fall term and a spring term.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mention
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- submit applications for the bachelor’s program in time for the fall semester.
- demonstrate academic excellence and motivation.
- hold a German Abitur / Fachabitur or equivalent to meet the German university entrance level requirements.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ITP – 543
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS (Academic) – 6 (in each subsection)
- Cambridge FCE – B2
- PTE Academic – 59
- BAU ‘English Language Proficiency Exam’ – 60/100
- IB Diploma - English A or B at HL or SL
- German Abitur after 2011
Application Process: APPLY HERE