The University of Melbourne is offering a series of international scholarships to international and domestic students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship provides one-off fee remissions of up to $10,000 and up to 100% fee remissions for the standard course duration.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters taught
Number of Awards: Approximately 5,500
Value of Award: The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Eligible Field of Study: Architecture, building and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Computing and Information; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- You must have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- You must be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- You must not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- You must not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Application Process: Applications are only required for students studying the Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education (refer to Melbourne Graduate Scholarship (Education)) for application information. All other scholarships are by automatic consideration.